So we've heard, the Galaxy S III has finally been unveiled. We already have its official specs and, if the buzz is right, we might just see it arrive here in the Philippines this month. But there remains the question, how much will we have to shell out for Samsung's next flagship?
But before we give out our estimates, we'll remind you of two key things. First, the Galaxy S II, which was unveiled last year, was initially sold at P29,990, so that should give us an idea of how the Galaxy S III will go for here. Second, let's take a look at its specs-list to see the hardware it has which, needless to say, will play a big role in determining its SRP.
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos 4
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16/32/64GB storage
- Display type: Super AMOLED
- Display size: 4.8-inch, 720 x 1280 pixel
- Imaging: 8-megapixel main camera (3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash), 1.9-megapixel secondary
- Video: 1080p HD
- Platform: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- DLNA: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0
- NFC: Yes
- Battery type: Standard battery, Li-Ion 2,100mAh
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 133g
Impressive hardware, no? Which means we'll most probably burn an impressive amount of moolah on it, too. So, let's cut to the chase. We ask you, dear Techies, how much do you think will the Galaxy S III sell here? Let us know your guesstimates in the poll and/or comments section below.
Check out the gallery below for press photos