Buffalo has recently unveiled AirStation Wireless-N Router and Access Point with double adjustable 5dBi antennas ideal to wirelessly connect networked devices, including smartphones, at home or office to the Internet. This compact yet powerful router features double 5dBi adjustable antennas combined with 802.11n technology for higher data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps, providing faster, more reliable delivery of streaming video and other digital content.
This also improves range by allowing the signal to bypass obstacles, helping to reduce dead spots that block wireless transmission in your home. This also makes the router the optimal way to link smartphones into a home or office network for trouble-free streaming of video and music. The Wireless Distribution System (WDS) on the router further expands wireless coverage with other Buffalo routers supporting WDS, reducing or even eliminating dead spots that hinder and may even prevent network functioning and Internet access. This helps in home and office environments where interior walls, corners, and other obstructions reduce or block signals from less powerful conventional routers.
- Improved, easier setup
- Simple and quick with the web-based setup wizard
- 802.11n technology for higher data transfer rates up to 300 Mbps*
- Double 5 dBi adjustable antenna»fine-tune the antenna positioning to eliminate dead spots
- Backward compatible with 1 x 1, 802.11g/b devices
- High-spec Ralink 400MHz CPU
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) extend your wireless network across access points
- Easy setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS)
- Easy wireless network configuration with application for Android smartphones, AOSS for Android
- Multi-level Wireless Security Support: WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA-PSK (AES), and WEP (128/64-bit)
- Eco Minded - Energy saving feature reduces power consumption by 28%**
- Allows up to 4 simultaneous wired connections
- Compact chassis
- 3-Year Warranty
Buffalo AirStation Wireless-N Router WCR-G300 retails at only P1,800 and is locally distributed by MSI-ECS. For product inquiries, email [email protected] or call 632 688-3181.