Do you need powerful projectors but on a limited budget?
Don't fret as InFocus has released its newest IN120 Series, IN122 and IN124 projectors, both based on DLP display technology and BrilliantColor incorporating function for vivid color reproduction, a contrast ratio 3.000:1 and up 3.000 lumens brightness.
These value-packed projectors are easy to buy and built to perform. In addition to high brightness, they have an HDMI input, a high contrast ratio, BrilliantColor technology, and a slim, lightweight design that makes them easy to move or install.
Why choose the IN120 Series?
- Ultra-low purchase price
- High brightness of up to 3200 lumens
- High 4000:1 contrast ratio
- Slim design and weighs only 4.8 lbs (2.17 kg)
- Accurate and vivid color reproduction with BrilliantColor technology
- HDMI connectivity
- 3D technology supports up to 120 Hz frame rate
- 5-year limited warranty
The IN120 Series does not only have an ultra-low purchase price, but also a long-lasting lamp that lowers total cost of ownership even further. There aren't even any filters to replace. It's an unbeatable value.
High Brightness and High Contrast
The image quality of these projectors will not disappoint. 3200 lumens will give you bright, clear images with the lights on and the high 4000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites. Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface.
- WXGA (1280 x 800) 3200 lumens HDMI 1.4
- HDMI 1.4 S-Video 3.5 mm audio in 3.5 mm audio out Monitor out (VGA)
- Choose from native resolution of SVGA for the best price, XGA for better image detail and clarity, or widescreen WXGA resolution for projecting high definition video and wide laptop screens without scaling.
The IN120 Series is small and lightweight for easy portability from one room or building to the next. Its slim design is only 2.7 in (70 mm) tall and weighs only 4.8 lbs (2.17 kg).
Easy to maintain
No filters to buy, clean, or replace.
The IN122 projector is easy to maintain because there are no filters to buy or replace.
- Rated for 24/7, non-stop operation
- Lamp door is on top for easy lamp replacement when the projector is installed